Just a place to do something random.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thinking about losing weight? Look into liver detox

I keep wanting to add pictures but am having trouble uploading them. Will probably try after work sometime as I have a better connection there.

One big thing I have been reading about lately is "liver detox". Ever notice how fat many North Americans are? It's not normal. Bloated, lethargic, and highly moody. Look at all the toxins in food. It's ridiculous!

It's a new form of 'malnutrition' . Where you get enough vitamins or calories, but the body can't purge the waste product the food leaves behind. The liver eventually gets overburdened and the waste product gets converted to fat in the body. Over the next few months I will be adding some information I have researched on help for losing weight just by changing your diet. No not dieting, that only leads to cookies....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home